Helpful Tips for Dry Cleaning…
These helpful hints can extend the wear of your clothes as keep them looking, and wearing, as fresh as the day you bought them.
- Read the care label on your clothes to find the recommended cleaning method.
- Don't store your clothes in the plastic bags from the dry cleaners - you should let your clothes breathe! And don't feel bad about throwing David's plastic packaging away because it's 100% biodegradable.
- Have your suits and outfits cleaned together.
- Point out stains and tell your dry cleaner what caused it - we'll have a better chance of getting the stain out.
- Spray with care! Perfumes, cologne, and even hairspray can cause unseen damage to your clothes. So make sure to spray your product AND completely let it dry before you get dressed.
Categories: Dry CleaningClothesTips